I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

b4 go mid valley v my cousin..
take a pic..


during shop..at voir buy a white shirt for job..
so expensive..heart n wallet is so pain..

**night**
we eat dinner at vitoria station..


my sis,sister in law n my lele..


sis n me oso enjoy..


there a lot of food our eat..
beef steak..


combo mix..


simon fish..


n mine..lamb chop..


the osyter is so fresh..


the shark fin soup..


fresh guava juice..


so yummy yummy..
the service is oso reli good 1..
b4 leave restaurant..


inside the train..can compare v 5 star hotel..


after eating..direct go melaka..
during in the car..
do my like thg..take photo..
cheese..


reach melaka is 10 smtg d..
go eat supper v family thn b home oioi..
zzzz..g9..


hapi birthday to long ji

No comments:

Post a Comment